Win a ticket to the Textile Exchange Conference 2021!

• Win a ticket to the Textile Exchange Conference 2021!

• Elisabeth van Delden

Administrator
    9. September 2021 at 8:27

Leave a comment if you are interested in winning a ticket to the Textile Exchange Conference 2021 taking place on 15-19 November 2021 in Dublin, Ireland.
    The Ticket lets you either access the digital event for free or you get a 50% discount on the ticket sale for attending in person.

• Andrea Fregonese

9. September 2021 at 9:10

Interesting event, would be nice to be part of it.

• Brendan and Susan Finnigan

9. September 2021 at 11:02

It would be a great opportunity to be involved (albeit digitally). Wool producers would benefit from involvement- so yes please- Susan Finnigan, Kia Ora Australia

• Jeannette Cook

9. September 2021 at 11:24

Love the ticket/comment concept! Please count me in.

• Frances Blaikie

10. September 2021 at 3:52

Definitely interested in the Textile Exchange Conference 2021. The Wool Connect 2021 was so good for airing the issues of the wool industry and generating conversations, I would love to be a part of the conversations at the TE Conf in November, digitally.

• Marianne Mclean-Atkins

10. September 2021 at 4:19

Yes please, I would love to win a ticket to digitally access the Textile Exchange Conference. Thank you for the opportunity and love the initiative. Well done on the recent Wool Connect Event! Great speakers and always interesting chat.

Regards,

Marianne

• Andre Christie-Smith

10. September 2021 at 15:44

Congratulations on another wonderful Wool Connect conference. Already looking forward to next year ! As a producer, it is great to be able to hear from (and talk to) the people / businesses that drive how we need to operate at farm level. I am sure the Textile Exchange Conference will be even more insightful.

• Emma

10. September 2021 at 19:26

Thanks for this opportunity Elisabeth and Textile Exchange! Please count me in too

• Elisabeth van Delden

Administrator
    14. September 2021 at 13:35

Congratulations to our two winners of the Textile Exchange Conference Tickets.

The lucky winners are:

Brendan and Susan Finnigan from Kia Ora Australia

Marianne Mclean-Atkins

You will be send instructions on how to claim your ticket by email.

Thanks everyone for joinging the RWS group and for taking part in this little raffle.

Best wishes! Elisabeth & Willy

We recorded a little video of the raffle draw of winners:

https://vimeo.com/604744371/a81cc87fbf

• Lauretta Grivelli

21. September 2021 at 11:53

I would love to win a ticket to digitally access the Textile Exchange Conference.

Thank you for the opportunity!

Best,

Lauretta Grivelli

Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

This post is also available in: EspaƱol (Spanish)