Pooginook is helping sheep producers access the latest science, management practices and insights into end-consumer demands, through a series of around the table discussions. This is being led by experienced panellists, who believe in thinking differently to drive better production, profit, and animal welfare outcomes.
Join the experienced panellists, as they discuss their insights and experiences in the journey to no breech modification in sheep.
Time and date: Thursday, 24 June 2021 at 12:30 p.m. AEST
• Andrew Michael – MLA Board Member
• Tim Marwedel - Managing Director of G Schneider Australia
• Rick White – Vet and Livestock Agronomist
• Nick Gay – Sheep Producer
• John Sutherland – Pooginook Stud Manager
Discussion points include:
• Key threats to the wool and meat industry
• Meat and wool end-consumer demands
• Experiences in the move to no breech modification
• Breeding and management tools available to help make the move
This session will be run online via zoom with panellists answering questions from the moderator David Cussons.
Whether you are a sheepmeat or wool producer this is a webinar for you. This is your platform to ask questions and further your insight and understanding of the topic.
Not able to attend? Still register to receive the recording of the webinar.
If you experience any problems with registration, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org