On Thursday, 24 Jun 2021, Pooginook held a Webinar helping sheep producers access the latest science, management practices and insights into end-consumer demands, through a series of around-the-table discussions. This webinar was being led by experienced panellists, who believe in thinking differently to drive better production, profit, and animal welfare outcomes.
A recording has been kindly made available by Pooginook, so you can watch or re-watch the webinar and learn from the experienced panellists, as they discuss their insights and experiences in the journey to no breech modification in sheep.
• Andrew Michael – MLA Board Member
• Tim Marwedel - Managing Director of G Schneider Australia
• Rick White – Vet and Livestock Agronomist
• Nick Gay – Sheep Producer
• John Sutherland – Pooginook Stud Manager
Discussion points include:
• Key threats to the wool and meat industry
• Meat and wool end-consumer demands
• Experiences in the move to no breech modification
• Breeding and management tools available to help make the move